Super Authorised but popup window said 2nd authorisation needed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AH01
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Super Authorised but popup window said 2nd authorisation needed

I have had payments completed since 16/2/22, but still have not reached employee super accounts.  Can you advise how long this will take - what is the latest ETA because 5 days is not cutting it? 

Nincha
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Same here. Completed since 11 Februray. Still did not reach superfunds. How long MYOB are you going to keep the money?

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @AH01@Nincha

Thanks for your post. At the moment we don't have an ETA, our teams are closely monitoring this to ensure the payments are processed as soon as possible. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ElkaS
Trusted Cover User
68 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

68Posts

17Kudos

3Solutions

Hi @AH01 , @Nincha ,

With regards to the super funds not being deducted from our accounts since processing them in MYOB before the 18th of Feb, I've sent an email to superannuation@myob.com (as advised by the moderator @Tracey_H ) with details of our company name, ABN, total amount, date I processed it and the MYOB ID number of the batch. This might help the team that are trying to fix this reconcile whose super they've processed and whose they still have to do.  We have 1 of 3 amounts that is still to be deducted from our bank acct, and assumingly paid to the super funds. The ball is in MYOB's court now to fix this issue.

Nincha
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your advice.

My issue is a bit different from yours. Our money were successfully deducted on 11 February from our bank account but never reached superfunds. 

I already sent 2 emails to superannuation@myob.com and got no response yet. It's probably good idea to give them more details as you advised.

However, I did talk to them on the phone and gave their team all the details of my company. They assured me that our payment is being processed right now. That was a week ago. 

Nincha
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Today the payment finally reached superfund accounts. It took almost 3 weeks. I am not sure if it is safe to use MYOB clearing house again, we have few people salary sacrificing and they are not happy with that timeframe. I am waiting for the email from MYOB, meanwhile we are considering setting up another clearing house as an alternative. 

GlenBranter
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey,

We have had the same problem with our Super payment.

We pay super on a weekly basis and now have 5 weeks of payments with the status "Processing Payments".

We have 2 other AccountRight subscriptions and these are processing correctly.

Will these payments process or is there something else we need to do?

Thanks,

Garry

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @GlenBranter 

For super payments that are still showing as Processing payment you will need to check the following:

• the Super fund name entered into your software matches what is on the ATO Super fund look up page: superfundlookup.gov.au 
  • the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once you have made any required changes you can reverse and reprocess the payments.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Nincha 

As recently announced we have made changes to the way super payments are now processed, as such, all future super payments in MYOB will be processed through SuperChoice. This will reduce the time it takes payments to reach nominated super funds.

The delay in processing payments was due to our Pay super service being disabled while our teams dealt with the duplication in payments. 

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

222Kudos

4Solutions

Hi @Tracey_H 

Do we need to check each super fund individually? I don't think I've set up any new super funds this month but our payment from 1/3 is still processing. Is there a way to see which fund might be causing the issue? 

@Tracey_H wrote:

For super payments that are still showing as Processing payment you will need to check the following:

• the Super fund name entered into your software matches what is on the ATO Super fund look up page: superfundlookup.gov.au 
  • the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once you have made any required changes you can reverse and reprocess the payments.

Please let me know if you need further help.

The name of the super fund fills in automatically when we type the USI/ABN/SPIN, it's not something we type ourselves.

Thanks.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post