Super Fund Disappeared

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
tonicadmin
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super Fund Disappeared

After updating to AccountRight Live 2020.2.2 one of my super funds is now "invalid".  VICSUPER VSP0103AU no longer appears in my list of available APRA funds.

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Super Fund Disappeared

Hi @tonicadmin 

As from the 30 June 2020 that particular fund is no longer a valid fund and thus has been removed from the list of funds in MYOB AccountRight. See the fund product details section on the ATO Super Fund Lookup tool

USI ABN SPIN Name
85977964496001 85977964496 VSP0103AU  VicSuper FutureSaver

I would recommend contacting that superannuation fund for updated details.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

tonicadmin
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven.  Yep the fund is changing USI numbers come July 1.

GCWWRRG
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

So if the fund is changing details as of 1 July, which is not today, and we want to pay superannuation today so it is not carried over, how can we do this? We are a state government agency, and VicSuper is the default fund for government. There are now no VicSuper funds showing in the list of approved payers at all.... So how can we pay superannuation to that fund when you have arbitrarily deleted it early?? The correct details show on their website, as per this post, but we can't add them because you have removed them? This EOFY has not provided any value for the extremely expensive costs MYOB is inflicting on us.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @GCWWRRG 

As it can take up to 5-10 business days for that payment to the process through to the superannuation fund it has been recently been removed from the MYOB Fund List. This is to prevent clients from processing payments to that closed fund and having to deal with the impact of that payment to a closed fund. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post