Super - Unable to record payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kimmy12345
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super - Unable to record payment

Hi,

I have been trying to process my super payment for Feb since yesterday. Yesterday I was unable to as it said I had 2 employees with the same member number which was incorrect.  One employee has "UNKNOWN" as they are new and the previous initially had the same but it has since been updated with their new member number. Today I am getting a message saying the superfund details entered for myself are invalid.

The only thing I could find is that my name is spelt incorrectly in the "Pay Super Settings" menu. When I elect to edit my details it doesnt allow me to edit my name spelling.

Could this be the issue and if so how do I amend my name spelling. The spelling is correct in the General SETUP - USER ACCESS menu. 

I am on hold to MYOB  - have been for 30 minutes and the wait time was supposed to be 26-30mins in total but I still have 26-30mins left. 

Capture.PNG
5 REPLIES 5
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Super - Unable to record payment

Hi @Kimmy12345,

Thank you for your post.

There have been some superfund mergers lately that could be causing this error you're receiving. Could you please check the Superfund details entered into your software match what is on the ATO Superfund lookup page: superfundlookup.gov.au.

Let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Kimmy12345
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sam,

I have checked each one of the 5 Superfunds we use and nothing has changed. In saying that, if there was an issue with the superfunds, I would think that I would still get past the step that I got to. It seems more that it is an issue with my details as I cant even log in to "the Pay SUPER portal - my details are "invalid". Would the difference in name spelling cause this?

Just for reference I have been on the phone for 1.75 hours now and it is still telling me I have a 45min wait. This is after an hour when an operator answered and said it would only be another 10-15min wait to get through to the relevant department. Very poor service. I am so disappointed - I really loathe having to call MYOB for this reason as it was 3.5hrs wait over 2 days last time with no resolution as I hung up in despair.

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Hi @Kimmy12345,

Thank you for letting me know and sorry to hear about your experience with phone support. If you did want to provide additional feedback on this, you can submit a formal complaint to our Feedback & Complaints channel available through our Contact Us page.

Usually when this error occurs, a red cross icon will appear next to the employee that is having issues, and once you hover over the red cross/warning icon it will display the details that need correcting. Does this appear for you? 

In regards to you not being able to log in, could you please send me a private message with the email address you're using to sign in? 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Kimmy12345
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sam, I checked further and did get in touch with an operator by phone eventually and you were right re superfund mergers/changes. Colonial First State was one of those funds.

Thank you!

BoredonHold
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Check for a stapled Super Fund, alot of employees never notify us when there Super Fund is merged and then MYOB wont let us pay it.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post