MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Super not processed for Previous FY

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User KristyH
67 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
KristyH
Experienced Cover User

67Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super not processed for Previous FY

Hi i have a client who has not ticked the SG on an employee's card.

This has now been ticked and they have fixed the payroll for this FY - how can we fix the Super not processed in last FY as there are a couple of payruns in June 2018?

Can this be fixed or do we need to manually process through a clearing house and not the MYOB clearing house>

THanks

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,049 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11049Posts

1252Kudos

1557Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Super not processed for Previous FY

HI @KristyH

Given these pays are in the last financial and payroll year, the easiest way might be to use an external clearing house. That said this wouldn’t impact on any records within AccountRight.

If the superannuation adjustment were to be recorded this year in a closed month through the void pay, it would impact the employee’s payment summary / STP reporting going to the ATO. This may be something that you want to speak with your accountant about and get their input on.

I’d recommend not doing any adjustments in the current or future month as any adjustments to the superannuation figure would impact on that month’s superannuation figure and potentially give an incorrect figure for this months superannuation.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post