Super payment not received by employee's fund

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jarahbe32
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Super payment not received by employee's fund

su how can we get the payment ?

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @jarahbe32 , @H-TS 

The main thing to check would be if there are more than one funds under Lists>>Superannuation Funds with the same USI, and if yes, the employees should be linked to the correct fund. The funds given below share the same USI and if the employees are accidentally linked to the wrong fund in the software, the payments won't go through: 

AUSTRALIANSUPER STA0100AU/STA0100AU
WESTSCHEME DIVISION OF AUSTRALIAN SUPER STA0100AU/STA0100AU

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LM_Bronte
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Check to see if WestScheme is in your Super List.  If so it has the same USI as they merged years ago with AustralianSuper and this is what is causing conflict for anyone with AustralianSuper.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

222Kudos

4Solutions

I don't have the Westscheme fund listed. I have several others with duplicate USIs but I've checked all the current employees and they are linked to the correct funds, or at least, according to the information they provided when they were employed.

I have two for FSS0100AU, two for MTA0100AU, and another two for SSR0100AU but as best I can tell there are no issues with which one is linked to current employees.

A_M_C
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Amy

I am wondering if your problem has been resolved with MYOB???  I am having an issue of money is not being deducted from our bank account whereas the status is saying "processing payment.  I have reversed the same payment  3 times after MYOB advised me to do so. I am going to ditch the MYOB super payment method and get some other contribution platform.  

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

222Kudos

4Solutions

Hi @A_M_C 

I know you weren't asking me, but I finally got mine resolved by contacting live chat. The first person was really unhelpful but the second person was able to identify which particular fund was causing the issue. I then reversed the payment, and reprocessed with all other contributions while I sorted that one out, then reprocessed with that one, once it was fixed. It seems the new super clearing solution MYOB has introduced is a lot more picky about super fund names matching EXACTLY than the old one was. 

EDIT: Having said that, the original payment from 1/3 is still showing as processing payment even though I processed the reversal on 17/3. The resubmitted payments showed as completed almost immediately.

A_M_C
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks AMC!  Good to hear the positive feedback.  You are lucky to find some competent people to solve your issue.  

Denise14
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, I have 3 payments to Virgin Money Super that have not been received by the employee super fund in March and April. Was this fund affected also? We have not recieved the money back rejected.

A_M_C
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I just saw your message.  I found that the MYOB super payment is so unreliable.  I have now deleted this payment format and started using our default super company payment platform.  The money transfer to our employees' super funds within 2 days.   I am wondering where our money went, from the employer's bank account to our employees' super fund accounts using MYOB platfom in that 10 days period.  I am sure someone is making money out of our money.   Where is the integrity?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Denise14 

I've replied to you on another thread. If you can send me the requested information in a private message I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post