Super payments not processing but paid

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
shellsten65
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Super payments not processing but paid

Hi,

I've had two Super payments paid but still processing in MYOB.  One on 3/3 and the other on 19/4.

I thought maybe it was because some employees were with Sunsuper - but the ABN and USI are the same with Australian Retirement Trust so should have gone through OK.

What do you think is holding up the processing?

Thank you,

Simone Hellsten

9 REPLIES 9
Samantha52
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

10Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Super payments not processing but paid

We are experiencing the same problem accross a number of client files.  Can MYOB please advise what the hold up is or a solution to the problem. Time is of the essence given the due date for payments.

SallyC_1983
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

This has happened with my last two super payments as well - the payments have been debited from my bank account but are still showing as the 'Processing Payment' status in the manage payments window. I'm not sure what to do, som advice would be great thanks MYOB.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @shellsten65

Thanks for your post, I'm happy to help. Can you please confirm if both these payments on the 3/3 and 19/4 have been deducted from your account ?

If they haven't been deducted from your account and the payments are still showing as Processing payment you will need to check the following:

• the Super fund name entered into your software matches what is on the ATO Super fund look up page: superfundlookup.gov.au 
  • the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once you have made any required changes you will need to reverse and reprocess the payments.

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Samantha52

Thanks for your post. So I can help can you please confirm the date that these payments were made and confirm if the payment has been deducted out of the accounts ? If they haven't can you confirm what the status of the payments are in the file. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @SallyC_1983

Thanks for your post. Generally speaking, If the status of the payment is still "Processing Payment" but the funds have been deducted out of your account, it will still be processing through the clearinghouse and has not yet been released to the respective super funds. SuperChoice has advised allowing 5 working days for the payment to be processed, so I would check it again in a couple of days to allow for this.

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

shellsten65
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa,

Both the 3/3 and 19/4 have been deducted from the bank account but are still processing.

Can you please let us know what is holding them up, and when they will be processed as it is a matter of urgency.

Thank you for your help,

Simone

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @shellsten65

For payment 19/4, please allow up to 5 business working days for the payment to be processed and status to be updated. In regards to the payment on the 3/3, please send me a private message with the following details so I can take a look into this:

• Serial number 
  • Your full name and email address 
  • File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
  • Screenshot of the status of the payment in manage payments window 
  • Transaction total amount

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Rhianna
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melissa, 

I am another user who is having problems with the status of a superannuation payment on 03/03/2022.  The payment has been deducted frm our bank account, however still has a status of 'Processing Payment'. I have been on hold on the phone for 1.5hrs now and also talking to a representative of the payroll team via online chat, however I am not making progress with either. 

Additionally, I have been sent another email requesting acceptance of Pay Super changes,.  I have already done this, however the email states that there is a file in our business name (I wont disclose the name) awaiting acceptance.  I have logged into My.myob and cannot locate the file they have listed and I have attempted to locate the file through the Payroll command centre, however there is no file there either. 

This is becoming incredibly frustrating.  Can you help at all please?

Thanks.

Rhianna 

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Rhianna

I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial number 
  • Your full name and email address 
  • Superannuation payment amount 

Also, please send through the serial number or client ID of the pay super changes email that you've received for along with the pay super window for that account. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post