Superannaution

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mtb
Partner
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannaution

Have a client who processing through MYOB super, but end of last financial year while it was processed they didnt use the clearing house for payment and paid directly into superfund.

So there is a double up of payment - actual amount that went through to super fund through cheque account and another amount sitting in superannuation payable as per normal - suggestions on how I can clean this up

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannaution

Hi @mtb 

If super has been already paid, the payable transactions in AccountRight can be recorded under the Pay Liabilities screen, as that is used to record transactions that have been successfully paid without paying them again from the software. The help article: Paying payroll liabilities explains this in detail.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

mtb
Partner
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks

mtb
Partner
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Amounts are in manage Payments as Pending authorisation and I can open them up and only option is to reverse superannuation payment if I do that will this then allow me to use the Pay Liabilities option as at present there is NOTHING there. the payments were made directly by client to the superfund when they would normally use the MYOB clearing house

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @mtb 

Yes, reversing this transaction from Manage Payments will put the transactions back in both Pay Super and Pay Liabilities, and you can record them successfully from Pay Liabilities. However, please take a backup prior to reversing it so you can go back to the prior stage if anything goes wrong.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post