Superannuation Accrual by Fund showing different amount to pay than Pay Super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
OptimalRec
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation Accrual by Fund showing different amount to pay than Pay Super

I've run August 21 the Superannuation Accrual by Fund (Detail) report for an employee and it says we owe say $100 super for that period. But when I log into MYOB Super Clearing house to make the payment, it is bringing up $200 to pay for same period. I did have to make a few reversals during August for this employee, but I can see that everything that should be reversed has been reversed with Super being cleared. And the Super accrual fund by detail shows $100. But why is $200 showing up to pay???? HELP!

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannuation Accrual by Fund showing different amount to pay than Pay Super

Hi @OptimalRec 

Without knowing what was recorded exactly in your file, it's hard to say what's the exact cause of it. In AccountRight when you go to the Pay Superannuation window where the super amounts are listed, you can click on the arrow to the left to view the transaction that resulted the super amount. This should help you identify if the any of the super amounts were incorrectly recorded. 

Additionally, the Superannuation Accrual by Fund report shows super accrued for selected super funds in the given date range, it doesn't differ whether the amount has been paid or not. If the employee had a super fund change, then the accrued super would be listed under separate super funds on the report. It's best to run the Superannuation Payments by fund report and compare it to the accrue report to work out the owing amount. 

If any super amount was already paid without using AccountRight's Pay Super system, then you can record the super payment via Pay Liabilities, which will remove the amount from the Pay Super window.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post