Superannuation Employee details incorrect

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Clifton3213
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation Employee details incorrect

I process our Superannuation on a monthly basis.  This month an error occurred "Whoops something went wrong" The Super details for employee X are invalid.

I have been paying this Employee for the last six years and have not had a problem. There has not been a change of details on his card.

How do I fix this problem?  I rang the Support number listed but there was a hour wait.

regards

Val

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannuation Employee details incorrect

Hi @Clifton3213 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this. When a pay super payment is being processed, AccountRight runs a number of validation checks on the different relevant information for the superannuation payment. If one of the checks fails it gets highlighted by a red X beside the relevant area on the screen. If you click on another contribution by the same employee, it should highlight the same area.

If one of these validation checks fails, its worth double checking that particular area to ensure that the information contained within it is correct. Even if you haven’t made any changes to the information, the fund may have changed the format of the membership number or made other changes causing the information that previously worked to now be invalid.

Please do let me know if continue to have problems with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post