Superannuation Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing Cover User VickyHarrisPA
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Superannuation Error

Hi,

I am trying to process the Superannuation contribution for Jan 19 and I have received the following error;

This super membership number is also used by xxxx.  Please enter a unique number for each employee.

This is actually the same employee, who does have the same superannuation details.  Originally the employee left and was terminated in MYOB (and made inactive) but has since rejoined the company and we have opened a new employee card file.  

Can you please advise how I can fix this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,189 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,189Posts

1,024Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Superannuation Error

Hi @VickyHarrisPA 

When an employee is used with the MYOB PaySuper service is registered the Employee Card with the Membership Number and these would need to be matched when used in the software. Typically if an Employee returns to the company, the recommended process is to remove the Termination Details in the existing Card File to reinstate them. See: Reinstating an employee

If you created a new Card and it has no Payroll Entries against it, you can delete this card and reinstate the old one.

Or if there is data entry, we can raise a ticket with our teams to deactivate the information we have on the employee so you can use the Membership Number on the new Card.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Contributing Cover User VickyHarrisPA
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hayden

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Unfortunatley I do have payroll entries against this employee.  Can you please advise how I go about raising a ticket to deactivate the information already held.

Regards

Vicky

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,189 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,189Posts

1,024Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @VickyHarrisPA 

No worries, I've just sent you a Private Message requesting the information I need to get this sorted.

You can check your Private Messages by clicking link: Private Message Inbox

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post