Superannuation Fund not listed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PeterLeonard
Trusted Cover User
170 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

170Posts

49Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation Fund not listed

An employee has quoted his Super Fund as Colonial First State, with an ABN 98 002 348 352. The 2 funds on the list in MYOB listed funds have different ABNs. I checked ABN Lookup and it shows that ABN as Colonial First State Investments Ltd so it seems to be genuine. Can you advise me what to do please?

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannuation Fund not listed

Hi @PeterLeonard 

Looking into that information provided, it looks like 98 002 348 352 is the ABN of the Colonial First State Investments Limited, which is the provider of the Colonial First State superannuation funds, not for the actual fund themselves. This is confirmed by the Super Fund Lookup tool provided by the ATO.

I would recommend going back to the employee and the fund provider to ensure that you do have the actual correct superannuation fund information, including the USI for the super fund.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

PeterLeonard
Trusted Cover User
170 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

170Posts

49Kudos

2Solutions

As a result of your answer we asked for more details from the employee. The fund he has given us is not on th elist. Can you shed any light on this please? See attached file

Super Fund.jpg
PeterLeonard
Trusted Cover User
170 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

170Posts

49Kudos

2Solutions

PLease cancel the last question. The fund is listed in MYOB as "CFS First Choice Personal Super" Spin number agrees. Problem solved

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post