Superannuation New Employer Membership Number - Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Bianca_Long
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation New Employer Membership Number - Error

Hi MYOB,

A company that I work for has recently changed business name and ABN. As a result they has contacted the employees super funds with these new details and have been sent new Super Employer Membership Numbers.

I've changed the Employer Membership Numbers in the Superannuation Funds and ever since I've done this when I go to 'pay superannuation' I receive the following message

"Whoop, something went wrong. It looks like this service is unavailable right now. Please try again later." 

This happened multiple times over a few weeks, I then changed the super Employer Membership Numbers back to the old ones and it processed without a problem. 

Can someone please assist?

Kind Regards,

Bianca 

2 REPLIES 2
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannuation New Employer Membership Number - Error

Hi @Bianca_Long 

Your existing Pay Super service is linked to the business name and ABN registered. Since these details have changed, the existing service needs to be cancelled first, please then update the ABN in AccountRight and re-apply for Pay Super. 

To proceed I'd suggest having your Pay Super authorised contact person to send an email to paysuper@myob.com, advising the situation and the existing details. The team will cancel the existing service so you can re-apply. 

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Bianca_Long
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Superannuation New Employer Membership Number - Error

Hi Clover,

Thank you kindly for your reply, I'll give it a try.

Kind Regards,

Bianca

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post