Superannuation on payment summaries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mathilda
Trusted User
102 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

102Posts

19Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation on payment summaries

Hi, I need some help please.  When I follow the steps on how to prepare payment summaries, I get to step 5 for the Superannuation but then only the currently active employees' names appear on the list.  There was a few casuals in the financial year - some for mere days - who I paid super for (so they still appear on my report) but they are not with the company any more and I have marked their cards as inactive.  Even when I go back and mark them as active they do not appear on the list.  What happens to those contributions?

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannuation on payment summaries

Hi @Mathilda 

For employees to appear in the Prepare Payments Summaries window, you do need to ensure the following actions have been taken:

• That employee has been used in a payroll transaction within the current payroll year.
  • The employment basis setting on their card has been set to be Individual or Labour Hire- Employee's card>>Payroll Details>>Wages>>Employment Basis.
  • The employee's employment period falls within the current payroll year i.e. their start date and termination date are not both outside of the payroll year.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Mathilda
Trusted User
102 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

102Posts

19Kudos

6Solutions

Re: Superannuation on payment summaries

Hi @Steven_M 

Thank you very much for this information.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post