CatCat
Contributing Cover User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation

Hi

Is there such a way that superannuation can be set up on an employees payslip for it to show monthly if stead of each week, as when reconciling my payroll on a monthly basis, I still have to adjust the super, now if there is any way possible that it could just show at the end of each month on the payslip, it would be a super idea, otherwide I'm guessing leave it blank until the end of the payroll month.

However just didnt want to create more work by setting up spreadsheets, as we already do.

Thanks in advance.

Karen

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,813 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6813Posts

734Kudos

951Solutions

Re: Superannuation

Hi @CatCat

When AccountRight calculates superannuation, it is based off every pay within the month and appears on every pay within that month. If you were wanting superannuation to appear at the end of the month only, then you have two options.

The first is to only run the pays once a month, which would force AccountRight to only calculate the superannuation once on the monthly pay. This would also mean that your employees would be paid once a month, which may not be what is in their contract.

Alternatively your other option would be to delete the superannuation guarantee figure in each pay until the last pay of the month. As long as your superannuation guarantee is setup as a percentage calculation then AccountRight will try and calculate the monthly amount of superannuation on each pay.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User CatCat
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
CatCat
Contributing Cover User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Superannuation

thank you for your input, but I think I will just keep the spreadsheet active.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post