Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Superstream CSV File

I have researched and foudn that you can create a .CSV file for uploading into external clearing house portals by doing the below however I cannot find the optiopn to Save Super Contribution File only Record. I'm warying of doing this incase it can't be reversed.. Does anyone have the steps for this?

If you are using AccountRight v19.11.2 or later, then you can create csv files by going to Payroll >> Pay Superannuation >> Save Super Contribution File. This will let you select all of the different superannuation contributions that you wish to pay and save the csv file. You don’t need to be registered for the MYOB Super Portal to be able to save the csv contribution file. The created csv file may need to be formatted if you aren’t using the MYOB Super Portal, for other superannuation payment portals to use.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,014 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,014Posts

5,020Kudos

5,412Solutions

Re: Superstream CSV File

Hi @rebeccabacon 

What version of the program are you using? Help>>About AccountRight.

Our AccountRight Classic (v19) product range, will use the MYOB Super Portal to pay superannuation. For this process a contribution file (.csv) is generated. 

With AccountRight 2019 or 2020, the Pay Superannuation process is used process superannuation payments. No export file can be produced to showcase that payment information or the necessary payment information to be uploaded to a third-party clearing house with those product versions.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts