Superstream - Trying to enter an SMSF but the ABN field is greyed out won't accept data entry

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
VivPippanBrown
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superstream - Trying to enter an SMSF but the ABN field is greyed out won't accept data entry

I'm trying to enter an SMSF for an employee however the ABN field appear grey, and although I can click into the field, it isn't allowing me to enter a number.

Can anyone please assist?

2 REPLIES 2
VivPippanBrown
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Superstream - Trying to enter an SMSF but the ABN field is greyed out won't accept data entry

Also I neglected to say that the Type is also greyed out and I don't have the option to select anything other than Standared (APRA-regulated).

I saw another similar post that said to change the Type to Self Managed Super Fund.

Thanks

Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superstream - Trying to enter an SMSF but the ABN field is greyed out won't accept data entry

HI @VivPippanBrown 

If the super fund is set with the type of APRA Regulated fund, you will only be able to select APRA regulated funds, not SMSFs If the type field is greyed out with the incorrect selection then you will need to create a new fund, which will have the type field able to select the different drop down options, including SMSF

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post