Superstream compliance

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CT-56
Trusted Cover User
126 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

126Posts

4Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superstream compliance

Setup for STP & Superstream (pay super through myob) to comply.

Then the 1 and only staff member left employment so STP has been finalised and staff paid wages and entitlements. 

ATO was notified. STP all complete.

Last super payment has been paid through myob so all super contributions have been finalised and super fund notified of resignation.

Now I receive an email from myob reminding me "To submit your quarterly super contributions" and note "Don't forget to submit to the ATO". I knew there was nothing to pay so I checked Super Manage Payments --nothing showing to pay---all completed.

Have emailed paysuper@myob.com to check if there is still something I need to do but no reply as yet.

Help....Im wondering if there is still a step that I need to complete with the Pay Superannuation Team.

CT

2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superstream compliance

Hi @CT-56 

As long as you are up to date with all of your superannuation contributions, in that they have all been paid through the Pay Super system or another method, then theres nothing else to do in regards to the superannuation system

That said we do send out reminders for quarterly superannuation payments. As it can take a couple of days to process and send the contributions through, these reminders are to prompt those who may not be as up to date with the superannuation payments

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

CT-56
Trusted Cover User
126 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

126Posts

4Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Superstream compliance

Thank you all good now.

Pay Super Service has now been cancelled by payment services.

CT

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post