Tech Assistance

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
janemac
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Tech Assistance

I have been waiting on chat for over a half hour for someone to reply. I have snips of the issue that I am wanting to show however it shows confidential information so did not want to post. I have an employee who this payroll, when entering the annual leave component can up with an error message that it was a huge amount in negative, however all the reports and enititlement balance within his card have more than enough there. Why is this occurring? I am the only one to access the payroll accounts and cards, nothing has been changed.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Tech Assistance

Hi @janemac 

We are aware of an issue in 2020.2 where paying employee leave is generating the message Paying this leave will result in a negative leave balance for <insert employee name>. This issue is currently being investigated by our developers. 

The warning message is being displayed incorrectly and the underlying figures will be correct. If a user proceeds with the pay the employee’s figures will be updated correctly and they will have the correct balance displayed on the pay slip. Reports and the employee's card file will also show the correct figures after the pay has been processed. 

As long as the employee has enough leave to cover the amount of leave being taken, the warning message can be safely ignored. It is only the warning message that is displaying incorrectly.

Please let us know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post