There is no Electronic Reporting Specification available for this payroll year - payment summaries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Thinus
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

There is no Electronic Reporting Specification available for this payroll year - payment summaries

Hi

I am another victim of this problem - my file is online.

last 4 digits of Comp file 7221

ID: 9

Build 2019.2.22.5066

How will I know when you have run the fix on your side? I don't visit this forum regularly so can you notify me by email? After all this is a product error so I should not need to be chasing this down. You have my email on file

Regards

Thinus

5 REPLIES 5
AliK607
MYOB Staff
425 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

425Posts

173Kudos

116Solutions

Re: There is no Electronic Reporting Specification available for this payroll year - payment summaries

Hello @Thinus ,

I can look after this issue for you, may i please request you to provide the following details to me via Direct Message:

Serial number: _________________ (Setup > Company information)

Company file id: ____ (Help > About)
Is the affected file online or offline? _______

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,108Kudos

903Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: There is no Electronic Reporting Specification available for this payroll year - payment summaries

Hi @Thinus 

I've been able to find your file based on the email you signed into the forum with and I have run the online script over the file which ran successfully. Can you confirm for me that this fixed the error by closing and re-opening the file?

On the topic of this error, for readers of the post with offline files I included a post that has a download link for a hotfix tool and steps to follow to fix this error. Here's the link: Error: There is no Electronic Reporting Specification available for this payroll year

On the topic of email responses, by default the Forum should send you email notifications of activity on the Forum that you've subscribed to or if you have been mentioned directly by one of the users (Like I have done with the @Thinus in this reply).

You can also subscribe for email notifications by either clicking the Subscribe button on posts you're not involved in but have an interest in seeing the answer, or when you're replying to a post by ticking the "Email me when someone replies" box in the right-hand side:

Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 12.44.41 pm.png

This way you can be notified of a reply from the Forum without needing to sign into the Forum each time.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

Thinus
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

All fixed

Much appreciated

T

FD77
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am also having the same issue and cannot get through on the phone.

Online file

Last 4 digits: 3870

ID: 3

Version: 2019.2.22.5066

I need this fixed ASAP.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @FD77 

I've run the necessary script across that company file. Can you try that process again and let us know how you get  on.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post