Time Card Machine that works with Accountright Premier

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
crsdrums
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Time Card Machine that works with Accountright Premier

After some recommendations of a time card machine that will sync or download via wifi employees work times to Accountright MYOB Premier or email.

Would also need to have a bell relay option to advise employees of start and finish times.

Thanks in Advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Time Card Machine that works with Accountright Premier

Hi @crsdrums 

Whereas we cannot recommend a specific third party app, we would recommend looking at our app marketplace and we also encourage the members of community who might have had similar situation share their experiences. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

crsdrums
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

@Komal_S wrote:

Hi @crsdrums 

Whereas we cannot recommend a specific third party app, we would recommend looking at our app marketplace and we also encourage the members of community who might have had similar situation share their experiences. 

I am not after an app I'm after an actual physical time card machine that will talk to MYOB Smiley Happy

LouiseFrost
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We used Fingertec Australia time clocks successfully, although you need a strong wifi signal.  You can print out timesheets from the associated software and edit as required.  You then import into MYOB. We have switched to MYOB Team Kiosk app for iPad since our SA factory does not have a strong/steady wifi signal. This is working well in multiple locations (but thre are other issues with the app).

crsdrums
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks so much for your reply Smiley Happy

@LouiseFrost wrote:

We used Fingertec Australia time clocks successfully, although you need a strong wifi signal.  You can print out timesheets from the associated software and edit as required.  You then import into MYOB. We have switched to MYOB Team Kiosk app for iPad since our SA factory does not have a strong/steady wifi signal. This is working well in multiple locations (but thre are other issues with the app).

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post