Time in Lieu accrued -TIL taken is not deducting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
IK59
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Time in Lieu accrued -TIL taken is not deducting

previous timesheets when using time in lieu recording, would deduct from the time in lieu accrued the time taken. now on first pay after EOY when taking time in lieu it advising there is no accrual.  

time in lieu accrual set up has a carry remainding entitlement over ticked adn the linked wage category is Time in lieu taken to reduce it.  No problems before EOY. 

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Time in Lieu accrued -TIL taken is not deducting

Hi @IK59 

We have encountered a number of clients encountering a warning message when processing pays in the new payroll year in relation to leave entitlements.

For more information on this topic we do recommend taking a look at Leave entitlement warning message when processing pays in AccountRight 2020.2

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Wynn
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

I found 2 out of 3 TIL calculations in the first pay run calculated TIL ok but one employee's TIL is wrong! I did a report to check all their balances andI see no reason for the 3rd one to not calculate properly!! Really don't know what to do about it.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Wynn 

Entitlements in AccountRight are calculated based on the calculation basis that the user does set for the entitlement. This can be viewed by Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Choosing the desired entitlement category>>Calculation basis. If the entitlement is not calculating as intended I would make sure that you have the correctly listed value for that field.

Also, ensuring that the employee is linked to that entitlement i.e the Employee button on the Entitlement Information window would be a recommendation as well. As if they are not linked to the entitlement then it will not appear on the Pay Employee window for calculation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Wynn
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

I went back through 6 weeks of timesheets and found the error. The employee made an error on their excel timesheet so the figures were wrong. All reconciled now. Thanks for your answer. It's a good reminder re entitlements & fields etc.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post