Timesheets Failing on Approval

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RefTreasurer
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Timesheets Failing on Approval

I have 30+ employees that submit timesheets and of them only a select few are returning a failed error after I have been advised of a successful approval.  

I have removed the employee from the location and added them back in (checked all info in employee card against other employees).

Also tried to enter data for the employee and approve but same issue with it failing.

10B17DF7-1835-4710-B222-688D5DBA4D92.png

Could you please HELP!

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Timesheets Failing on Approval

Hi @RefTreasurer 

Generally the failed error indicates that something has been set up incorrectly in AccountRight. Since you're only having this issue for a few employees I'm wondering if the location is the problem. Can you try deleting the location, then re-enter it, set the approving manager and assign the employees again. Make sure you have copies of the timesheets before deleting the location as all existing timesheets will be removed.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

RefTreasurer
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Evening Tracey

No luck with removing the location to allow the timesheet approvals for the employees who are returning a failed reply.  Employees have no issues with employee logging.  Just approving.

Please help.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @RefTreasurer 

Can you please try the following:

1. log out of MYOB Team
  2. in AccountRight go to Payroll>Payroll Categories
  3. check that the base hourly payroll category is name Base Hourly exactly, it is case sensitive and can't be name anything else
  4. make sure that those employees are ticked when clicking on Employee in the base hourly payroll category

If that doesn't fix the issue can you please provide a screenshot of the failed error.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post