UNWANTED JOB SHOWING IN P&L

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lisa_H
Trusted Cover User
92 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

92Posts

8Kudos

4Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

UNWANTED JOB SHOWING IN P&L

Hi

I have a couple of sites and therefore, have set them up under "jobs" so that I can allocate expenses etc. accordingly.

When I do a Job P&L for a particular site, all sites are shown in the wages and "other payroll expenses" (super) part of the P&L.  The employee cards, have their particular job allocated to each item under "standard pay" so I am not sure why I capture everyone when I do a job P&L.  How can I get it so that the wages and "other payroll expenses" (super) for that particular site are the only ones shown in that particular Job P&L?

Lisa_H

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: UNWANTED JOB SHOWING IN P&L

Hi @Lisa_H 

The Job Profit and Loss Report will look at all transactions recorded against a job. If you are showing a value on that report that you are not wishing to show, I would recommend running the Job Activity [Detial] report that particular job and account to see what transactions were listed for the job which would collate to give you a balance on the Job Profit and Loss.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Lisa_H
Trusted Cover User
92 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

92Posts

8Kudos

4Solutions

Re: UNWANTED JOB SHOWING IN P&L

Hi Steven

Have done that and found where I was going wrong !

Regards

Lisa_H

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post