URGENT: Hours Taken on Entitlements Report not showing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TracyMc
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

URGENT: Hours Taken on Entitlements Report not showing

Hi I am getting ready for EOFY and noticed that one of my employees her entitlements on the summary and detail report the hours taken have not transferred across when I upgraded my file the Accountright 2019.1. They partially came across. She has two accrual categories for sick leave and annual leave as she changed department. Anything in her old accrual category didn't transfer in the hours taken column on both reports. How do I fix thins? Urgent as I am leaving the country next week and need fix this before I go. I have checked all other employees but this is the only one I am having problems with.
2 REPLIES 2
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,108Kudos

903Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: URGENT: Hours Taken on Entitlements Report not showing

Hi @TracyMc 

Any hours accrued stay with their respective Entitlement Categories, if they received brand new Payroll Categories, those hours don't transfer across unless you run an Adjustment Payroll Entry to transfer the hours.

Though from the sounds of your post it sounds like you may need to compare the reports between your Classic V19 file and your new AR2019 file for the periods that they both have the same figures period-by-period. If there is a difference between them I'd try and narrow it down to a specific payroll entry or specific payroll entries. (ensure to take into account any payroll entries entered into AR2019 that wouldn't be in V19) 

If there are payroll entries that don't show the increase/decrease in AR2019 but they do in V19 and there wasn't any adjustments/re-entered transactions in AR2019 that would cause this, it sounds like something may have gone wrong in the Upgrade. I'd refer to my post: Incorrect Entitlement Balance reports after upgrading to AccountRight 2019

It sounds like the file may need to come in for investigation so that the AR2019 file is manually fixed up to look the same as V19.

That said if your V19 file also had the same problem, it sounds like you may need to make an Adjustment to put the hours back in. Here's the best article to do this in AR2019: Adjusting leave entitlements

Let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

ams88
Experienced Cover User
49 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

49Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: URGENT: Hours Taken on Entitlements Report not showing

Hi Hayden,

I have a similar problem.  I started using AccountRight V2019.2 for the last payrun of this FY (previously V19.15).  I also recorded the last payrun in my old version.

I processed a manual adjustment to leave taken.

On the Entitlement Balance Detail report it show in the hours taken column (all good), but the totals area shows a difference by this adjustment amount.

The Entitlement Balance Summary is showing hours accrued incorrectly and available balance is incorrect.

The same reports run in V19.15 are accurate.  So assume it's a glitch with V2019.2

If I do a manual adjustment to increase hours accrued, one it will be incorrect and will throw out the detailed report.  I'm happy to provide the reports to show the evidence but would prefer via direct message.

Please respond asap.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post