URGENT: STP EOFY Missing Employee & Pay Periods

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Amarice
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

URGENT: STP EOFY Missing Employee & Pay Periods

Good Afternoon,

I was just about to generate our payment summaries only to learn that one of our directors have been missing of ALL STP reports for this FY! As such, she doesn't appear in the EOFY finalisation reporting either.  After reading other posts I checked her employment basis and it was set to "other."  I've changed this to individual but how do I amend the payroll reports to include her??  I tried the odd suggestion of running a $0 payment for 30/6/20 but this didn't do anything other than generate a report stuck on "sending". Also, I noticed that July and August are missing altogether!!! No idea what's going on!  Please help!! I can't find anything about amending these reports! 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: URGENT: STP EOFY Missing Employee & Pay Periods

Hi @Amarice 

Thanks for your post. To create an update event which will push those YTD amounts through to STP you need to process a $0 pay with payment date as 30 June. Once that report has been accepted, check the YTD verification report. During peak times it can take a bit longer for the ATO to accept reports, but if it is stuck sending try doing another $0 pay and see if that one gets accepted.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post