Unable to Process Payroll because of PAYG tax tables

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sophya_Hem
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to Process Payroll because of PAYG tax tables

Hi Admin,

I am a Tafe student in Queensland. Recently, my unit is learning about employee payroll on MYOBAccountRight 2022.2 SE. But, when I do process payroll, there is a problem with PAYG Tax Table. As I talked to the teacher, we checked the software and files, everything is ok. It looks like it doesn't have any problem with another laptop. But, when it comes to my laptop, it is stuck. I have no idea what is wrong with my personal laptop. I updated everything, changes the country zone and time, and turn off the Anti-Virus software, but the PAYG Tax Table doesn't allow me to skip it (use the old tax table).

Please don't mind about the Tax Tables Reversion 2018 because I am just a student.

I hope you reply as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Sophya 

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
5 REPLIES 5
gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,010 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,010Posts

911Kudos

635Solutions

Re: Unable to Process Payroll because of PAYG tax tables

Hi @Sophya_Hem 

You have attached 2 screenshots of the Payroll Information screen - perhaps better to include the error message you are seeing instead - showing the payroll payment date as well. And what happens when you try to load the tax tables?

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Sophya_Hem
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Gavin,

Sorry, I thought I have attached the error file. So now I attached the error message with the date behind it. 

Kind regards,

Sophya

1.jpg
gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,010 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,010Posts

911Kudos

635Solutions

Hi @Sophya_Hem 

Thanks for the image. My guess would be that there is a problem with the company file. The tax tables are normally stored in the company file and not loaded from an external file as it was in the past. When you process payroll MYOB re-loads the tax tables - something in this file is not allowing it.

What happens when you click ok?

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Sophya_Hem
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Gavin,

The company file doesn't have any problem because I worked with my teacher and she sent me a couple of files to try which work on her laptop but not on my laptop. 

After I click OK, it is nothing. I cannot go to the next step.

I wondered because of my laptop I bought from overseas. Not in Australia if we talk about Australia Tax. Oh, my laptop is original MAC but I transferred to Windows.

Kind regards,

Sophya

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,122 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,122Posts

115Kudos

473Solutions

Hi @Sophya_Hem 

Thank your for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

There are two reasons why you have received this error message. If the tax table revision date and if the language settings in Windows are incorrect. First thing I'd check is the version of AccountRight if you are still using the old version, I would recommend upgrading to the latest version. Second, is checking the Tax table Revision date if is not correct for the period of Payment Date.

Kindly refer to this Community Forum post, you might find it helpful too.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post