Unable to load tax tables in AccountRight Premier 19.16

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
dooooz
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to load tax tables in AccountRight Premier 19.16

Hi there, hoping for a solution to a bug with AccountRight Premier v19.16.

I am several months of data-entry into v19.16 after upgrading from v19.0 at the start of July.  I had yet to enter Payroll entries until now as I had some things to fix prior to closing off the previous payroll year.

Upon clicking clicking Payroll>Process-Payroll (or Prepare Payment Summaries) I'm presented with a popup advising that 'there's a problem with the tax tables in this company file' and a button to load tax tables.  I click the load tax tables and the popup disappears, however the tax tables do not load and the error persists.  I've also tried attempting the load via Setup>Load Payroll Tax Tables to no avail.  Note this issue is just to link the company file with the tax tables currently on the computer, not to go and attempt to download the most up-to-date ones.

MYOB support wouldn't offer assistance other than attempting to corral me into the 2021 upgrade and associated monthly subscription. 

I've found that this bug exists when the current payroll year is >= 2021.  But I'm unable to go back... help!?!

@gavin12345if you're there - I noticed in an archived post that you may have a contact with a solution (I was unable to private message)

D

2 REPLIES 2
dooooz
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unable to load tax tables in AccountRight Premier 19.16

An update if it helps anyone - it's reported elsewhere that the company file is basically interchangeable for versions between v19.13 and v19.16.  So I just installed v19.13 and opened the file successfully in there.  I am now able to load the tax tables and carry on.

BenRajah
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to load tax tables in AccountRight Premier 19.16

the same problem for the last few years.  thanks for the simle solution dooooz that MYOB have no idea how to fix it. All those times i wasted with them..

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post