Unable to process payroll for July 2021

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Budcarl
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to process payroll for July 2021

Hi

we have an account right live subscription but I have no idea what you meant by your workaround solution for the Code System:Argument exception error that your help desk refers to.

If someone could suggest a solution before I'm supposed to start my payrun tomorrow, that would be wonderful....

last 4 digits of our serial no are 5920

4 REPLIES 4
Budcarl
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

unable to process payroll for july 2021

hello

I am another user who can't process payroll - we do have a live subscription but aren't in the cloud.  I don't understand your instructions for the workaround solution, so we're going to have to go with the 'send you the file for repair' option.

How exactly do I do that?

serial # ends in 5920

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unable to process payroll for July 2021

Hi @Budcarl 

Looking at your account I can see that you do have an active AccountRight subscription. As such, the recommendation would be to upload that company file into the cloud to process that pay. This can be done by opening file and going File>>Go Online (Upload this file). This will upload the file to the cloud so it can be opened via Open a Company File>>Online.

After processing those pays if you would like to move that company file back locally, you can take a backup of the online file - File>>Backup. Once that backup has been completed, go to File>>Restore and select to restore that backup to a library or network. Note; All users would need to open that new file after it has been restored. Help Article: About backing up and restoring company files has more information on those processes.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Budcarl
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Steve

The instructions you gave for loading into the cloud aren't enough for me to follow.

I have no idea how to do that. Where do i go from here to get further information?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Budcarl 

Help Article: Put your company file online outlines the process of uploading a file to the cloud in more detail if you do require it.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post