Unpaid Super Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Azia
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unpaid Super Report

Hi, is there a report that shows unpaid super? Found 1 employee that has unpaid super due to not correctly set-up in his card file the super fund.  Just need to reconcile and make sure all super are paid. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unpaid Super Report

Hi @Azia 

Whilst not a report per se, you could look at the Pay liabilities window. As this acts as a record for all of the different payroll liabilities and if the amounts haven’t been paid through the file.

In terms of superannuation, when amounts are paid through the Pay Super window they are removed from the superannuation section of the Pay Liabilities.  If you have been transferring the amounts across to the correct super payroll item, in the same month then you should only see unpaid superannuation amounts in the superannuation section.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Azia
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

thank you!

Weedle
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I found a report that shows unpaid super in the payroll - payroll liabilities - by category.  I set the date range back to 2005 to current. Once the report loads there is a dropdown box top right - status type. Charge to not paid and it shows all unpaid.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post