Updating LSL hours already accrued

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Uniquip
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Updating LSL hours already accrued

I am having trouble updating accrured hours balance for employees that have already accrued their LSL entitlement for their first 10 years of service

i.e. when I enter the accrued hours in the Balance Adjustment column on the employee card and exit the card, when I go back into the card there is a negative figure in the Carry Over column which then zero's out the entitlement balance.

I have been into a pay and I can see that the entitlement is accruing correctly and the wage category and entitlement category have been set up correctly.

How do I stop the automatic adjustment?

Screen shot attached.

Please help

MYOB LSL SCREEN SHOT.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Updating LSL hours already accrued

Hello @Uniquip 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with this. We have seen some reports that in somce cases, entitlements are automatically offsetting themselves. When figures are entered into the 'Balance Adjustment' column on the Employee Card, AccountRight adds a negative figure for the same amount in the Carry Over column, resulting in a zero balance for that entitlement (or simply an errroneous balance in your case).

For the time being, there is a workaround. To update the LSL for these employees, please do this via processing a $0 pay. Process a pay with all figures zeroed out except for the appropriate LSL figures you wish to apply to their balance, and that will in turn update the Employee Card. 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Uniquip
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Updating LSL hours already accrued

Thanks Emily,

I have done a void pay and the issue has been corrected.

Hopefully with next update this will be corrected Smiley Happy

Kind regards

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post