Australia
Musso
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrade to include payroll

I have just taken on an employee and my bookkeeper advised me to upgrade to MYOB Plus which has payroll.  I'm not sure where to find this.  I currently have MYOB AccountRight 2018.3.0.  Could someone please point me in the right direction? Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES
Gman2445
1 Post
Cover User
Gman2445
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Upgrade to include payroll

I just rang MYOB on 1300 555 123 and did it over the phone with their support people. They just changed a few things at their end, got me to click on a couple of things at my end and all done in about 10 mins. Just did it yesterday!

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
3,764 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

3764Posts

592Kudos

545Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Musso

I can see an account attached to the email address you used to sign into this Forum, this account is licenced for AccountRight Plus already. 

With your specific case, you can update the files on this Licence to AccountRight Plus by going to: Help > Change Product and change this to AccountRight Plus to enable the Payroll & Time Billing functionality.

You can use this support note for details on this: Changing your AccountRight product

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions beforehand.

Contributing Cover User Musso
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Musso
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

THANK YOU! I was just on the phone to the support team and the guy said I would need to pay an upfront fee of over a thousand dollars to upgrade!  After picking myself up off the floor you've saved the day.  It was a very easy fix.  Thanks again! 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post