WAGES

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
190 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

190Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

WAGES

I have 2 companies and have had to take 2 employees off one company and place them on the other company which became effective 1st week of new Financial Year.

I have created new profile etc for them in the new company for their wages etc which all shows up when processing wages for the week i.e: Salary, Holidays/Sick Leave, Accruals etc, BUT not all this information prints out on the payslip i.e. Holidays and holiday hours accrued print out but sickleave and long service leave and acrruals do not. I cannot see I have done anything different so what else can I check on this as well as how do I transfer what they had in LSL, Holiday Leave and SIck Leave to the new c ompany so it prints out on their payslip as well.

If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Janelle

1 REPLY 1
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: WAGES

Hi @JANELLE 

When these employees had their first pay of the new payroll year, did these entitlements have a figure go against them? As AccountRight will only display figures for a payroll category on the pay slip if that pay category has been used on a pay in the payroll year.

If these entitlements hadn’t been used on a pay, I’d recommend running a dummy pay for +1 hours against them and another dummy pay for -1 hours to return them to the previous balance. As these will now be included as part of a pay they should show on the pay slip

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post