What report I should use I need to see every employee start date and finish date if any as a list

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TatSS
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

What report I should use I need to see every employee start date and finish date if any as a list

Could you please advise what report I should use if I need to see every employee start date and finish date as a list. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Re: What report I should use I need to see every employee start date and finish date if any as a list

Hi @TatSS 

Although its not a list specifically you could look at running the Employee Employment Details report. This report contains a number of different fields from the employee’s cards and can have additional fields added by going to Insert/Modify >> Show/Hide to display other information from the employee’s cards on that report

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

TatSS
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: What report I should use I need to see every employee start date and finish date if any as a list

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your reply.

I know about this report, but it is very inconvinient as it shows the info for an employee.

At work place most of the time I have been asked to generate a summary for a year or a period of time for all employees and it takes a lot time and efforts, to get this info from MYOB in a summary format.

Just would be great if MYOB could create such report.

Thank you.

GDay53
Ultimate Partner
2,594 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,594Posts

1,040Kudos

569Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

@TatSS 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

As @Neil_M  said there is no actual report but you use the Impory / Export feature and create a Excell spreadsheet with the information you want.

First have a read of the MYOB SUPPORT NOTE on Print or Export employee data.

Then go to File on the Menu Bar then down to Import / Export assistant.

Choose Export data then click next.

Now choose Cards then Employee Cards click next

Just click next on the next window.

The window now open you have to choose the field you want from the left and place them in the right like this;

start and finish date export.PNG

now click on export.

You will be asked where you want to save the file called  EMPLOY make sure you know the location.

Open excel and open the EMPLOY file and it should look like this;

Excell dates.PNG

Obviously you can choose whatever field you want not just the ones I have used in the example.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
Gralord Enterprises Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0402 841 627
graemeday@optusnet.com.au
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
TatSS
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello Graeme,

Thank you so much, that's exactly what I needed, you saved hours of my work time! That's the perfect solution!!!

Have a great day Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post