ZERO Customer Service

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KatoLab
3 Posts
User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

ZERO Customer Service

There is ZERO customer service on hold for 2 hours, spoke briefly to somebody who appears to have little knowledge of how to help me, and I am now on hold again while she works out how to help. 

MYOB customer support has deteriorated to an appalling level.  It is not good enough.  My clients and my practice are paying for a premium product but receving a substandard level of customer support.  I am beyond frustrated and annoyed after trying to work out a solution to a time critical matter for over a week with no solution in sight.

Our superannuation payments were debited from our Account 20/6/22 and have still not been received by the Funds - spent 1.5 hours on live chat yesterday with no resolution as the customer service support worker did not have any understanding of what I was talking about in regard to superannuation clearance??  She eventually cut me off the live chat as she obviously was unable to help.

I tried on online chat and was transferred to payroll who after 2 hours did not pick up the phone.

Tried again today, rang Sales and sure enough someone picked up straight away however they then transferred me to payroll and I am now at the 1 hour waiting time?  Why is MYOB holding onto Superannuation Payments for so long and not processing them through onto employess Superannuation Funds when they are deducted from the business' account within a day????

5 REPLIES 5
KatoLab
3 Posts
User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Superannuation Clearance taking too long in MYOB

Why does it take so long for the superannuation payments made and processed (MYOB completed) to be debited to the employee accounts. The time frame from taking the money from my company bank account to get to the employee superannuation account is over 7 days...why??? Someone is sitting on this money, add this up to how many clients accounts and this would be an enormous sum - Who is benefitting from this???

I paid the superannuation on 20th June (for salary sacrifice) the money has cleared my bank account same today and as of today (27th June) the money has not been received into the super funds' member account. 

Why does the clearing house take this timeframe?  I sat on the online chat for over 1 hour and they were unable to provide me with an answer and said to contact the Superannuation Company; who said MYOB super clearing house are holding onto the money??

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: ZERO Customer Service

Hi @KatoLab 

I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. If you wish to provide further feedback you can do so via the Feedback & Complaints channel on the Contact us page on our website.

If you're using Pay Super, contributions are withdrawn from the bank account and processed by the SuperChoice clearing house. Having said that, if you can send me the serial number and primary contact name in a private message I'll be happy to check if we have received any errors from SuperChoice regarding that payment.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KatoLab
3 Posts
User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, I did contact SuperChoice to enquire, they advised me I needed to contact MYOB?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @KatoLab 

Thanks for sending me that information. I've checked that payment and SuperChoice sent those contributions to the super fund on the 27 June. The super fund then need to process the contributions to the employee member account.

To clarify, as super payments are withdrawn and processed directly by SuperChoice we can only advise on the progress of payments based on the information provided by SuperChoice.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LaraJ
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Absolutely agree!! 
Our super payment was deposited on 30 June despite leaving our account on 24 June - why it has to take 5 working days for an electronic transfer is beyond me.  So many issues to struggle with here, I just end up doing work arounds and being irritated every month when our subscription fee is deducted!
Not happy Jan!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post