after payroll EOY employees are no longer showing in process all employees paid

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Trina_BB
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

after payroll EOY employees are no longer showing in process all employees paid

I have just done EOY payroll and set up STP and gone into pay the employees for july and it is saying No records exist or match criteria.  I only pay fortnightly and this has never changed.   I have tried changing an employee to monthly but still didnt show for a monthly run.  They do show individually.  I have closed the file and reopen it a few times but no luck.  I am running Accountright Plus 2019.2.1.  Could someone help please.

3 REPLIES 3
AliK607
MYOB Staff
425 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

425Posts

173Kudos

116Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: after payroll EOY employees are no longer showing in process all employees paid

Hello @Trina_BB ,

Here are a few things to check:

1- Is the timesheets preference turned on?
Under Setup > Preferences> System  > "I use timesheets" . If the timesheet preference is turned on and you are using timesheets, you will need to make sure the pay 'period start' and 'pay period end date' in the process payroll module is inclusive of the whole week for the timesheets entered. If you are not using timesheets, you can simply turn off this feature and your employees will appear in the process payroll module. (see image 1)

2- What is the Pay Frequency within the employee cards?

Under Card File > Cards List > Employees > *open the relevant employee cards* > Payroll Details > Wages > check the pay frequency. If this is set to weekly, that particular employee will not show when you process payroll on a monthly or fortnightly basis. (see image 2)

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
timesheets.PNG
pay frequency.PNG
Trina_BB
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: after payroll EOY employees are no longer showing in process all employees paid

Thanks Ali - yes turning off timesheets worked which is ok for now but i did have the week exactly as it should be starting on the monday for the full week and it wasnt showing so suspect there is a change here since the EOY rollover.  I havent changed these settings for 2 years without an issue.  Anyway Im happy not to have timesheets for now so my problem is solved but may not be for those who want timesheets.  Thanks again for your quick reply :-)

AliK607
MYOB Staff
425 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

425Posts

173Kudos

116Solutions

Im glad i could help. if the employees dont show up after the timesheets preference is turned on and you have selected the correct dates in the process payroll module, it could also mean no timesheet has been entered for those employees, for that period.

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post