annual leave not calculating on annual leave taken

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sharonhampson
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

annual leave not calculating on annual leave taken

I have annual leave set to calculate on base hourly (38 hours) so 2.923 hours week accumulates. This works until the emplyee takes a days annual leave mid week - so works 30.4 hours and takes 7.6 hours annual leave. MYOB accumulates on 30.4 hours only - 2.338 hours. If I change it to calculate leave on gross hours worked - which would take it back to 38 hours and 2.923 accumulated that fixes it. BUT if that same employee has worked overtime and it's set to accumulate on gross hours then the figure is once again incorrect.

Is there somewhere that you can just put it to only accumulate 2.923 hours a week?

2 REPLIES 2
GDay53
Ultimate Partner
2,594 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,594Posts

1,040Kudos

569Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: annual leave not calculating on annual leave taken

@sharonhampson 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

For employees paid hourly you should have the Annual Leave Accrual set to accrue on Gross Hours and check to make sure the excemptions do not include Annual Leave.

holiday leave accrual hourly.PNG

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
Gralord Enterprises Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0402 841 627
graemeday@optusnet.com.au
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
sharonhampson
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: annual leave not calculating on annual leave taken

Thank you for this. I actullay workd it out for myself about an hour after I posted, but as it was Friday night I wanted to go home. Thanks again.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post