deleting a pay superannuation record before it is authorised

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Partner
19 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

19Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

deleting a pay superannuation record before it is authorised

I have selected a row in the Manage Superannuation to delete the pending authorisation. i clicked Edit - Delete Pay Superannuation and nothing happens. i need to delete this.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Product Team
6,305 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,305Posts

1,060Kudos

901Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: deleting a pay superannuation record before it is authorised

Hi @Elke_Wick

Currently you are unable to delete records showing in the Manage Payments window. If there is an amount yet to be authorised that is now wrong, we would need to reverse that Pay Super transaction to have a Net of 0 on a GL standpoint and then we can re-do the Pay Super transaction with the corrected amounts.

I suggest checking out our support note: Authorise and review super payments

Please let us know if you have any questions or run into any troubles.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | In Tray (Server)
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
Previously Worked On:
In Tray (Front-End) (2019-2020)
MYOB Support (Various roles - 2015-2019)

Highlighted
Experienced Partner
19 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

19Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: deleting a pay superannuation record before it is authorised

There is a little bug in the Manage Superannuation page. I have the lock file date set to 1/4/18. the reversal date is 21/6/18 and the message is saying i can't reverse for a date prior to my locked period.

So, i unticked the lock date completely, went back into Manage super payments, selected the row, selected Edit and the REVERSE SUPERANNUATION PAYMENT menu selection but nothing happened. i closed and reopened MYOB and the reversal does nothing. BUT, there is a DELETE superannuation payment menu selection there as well which also does nothing.

Then i reread your reply, thank you Hayden, that i needed to opend the record. i did that and the Reverse transaction option was available in the Edit menu and the reversal completed.

What is very confusing is that there are menu options to DELETE and REVERSE in the Manage Payments list screen. That is where i was trying to action this. If it is to be done within the transaction, then the menu options should not be available in the Manage Payments list screen. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post