Cover User
Australia
SKing
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

emailing payslips via outlook

I originally had a problem where payslips and invoices appeared to be sent (looking in outbox in Outlook) but weren't being sent.  Eventually a MYOB tech advised I needed up repair my version of Office (Office Professional 2010).  I did that and invoices got sent correctly.  I have now just identified that payslips are still not being sent, yet invoices are.  I have tried repairing Office again.  No luck.  Anyone else had a problem like this?  Thank you

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
9,259 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

9259Posts

990Kudos

1300Solutions

Re: emailing payslips via outlook

Hi @SKing

If the payslip is appearing in Outlook in the Outbox that would seem to suggest that for some reason Outlook isn’t sending them onwards, even though the MYOB program has passed them on correctly. As that would likely be an Outlook issue you may need to speak with your IT professional to see if they are aware of any reasons why Outlook would be preventing those emails from leaving the outbox.

Although it may not have any effect you could try using one of the system default forms to send a single payslip rather than using any customized form. Potentially speaking the system default forms may be lighter on the system resources than a customized form which could assist with the email going out.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post