employee from casual to permanent full time annual leave entitlements not working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ensight
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

employee from casual to permanent full time annual leave entitlements not working

At the start of the year, one of our employees went from casual to permanent full time it was updated in MYOB but it's not projecting annual leave or personal leave. I have manually added the missing leave hours. how do I get MYOB to auto project the leave hours?

I have followed this https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Adjusting+leave+entitlements#expand-Tofixanincorrectleavepayme... but still can't get it to work.

thanks

Michael

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: employee from casual to permanent full time annual leave entitlements not working

Hi @Ensight 

Thanks for your post. Can I clarify what you mean by auto project the leave hours? Are you referring to leave accruing each pay? I'll give you a couple of help articles that may assist with your issue:

Changing an employee from full time, part time or casual

Leave and entitlements

If you can give me some detailed information I'll be happy to work with you on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ensight
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: employee from casual to permanent full time annual leave entitlements not working

Hi @Tracey_H 

Yes, I'm referring to leave accruing each pay. I have looked at the help articles & those changes were made at the start of the year when the employment was changed but the leave accruing each pay isn't working.

Ensight
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Tracey_H 

After the payroll was processed the leave accruing is now working. 

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Ensight 

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to resolve this, thanks for letting me know.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post