employee self-onboarding and create employee card

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MinEr916
Experienced User
36 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

36Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

employee self-onboarding and create employee card

. self onboarding was sent and completed (employee told me) but I have not received an email to notify.

. manually created the same employee, but does not appear on the card list. thought i may have accidentally hit cancel instead of ok, re-created the card, it says, the id already exist .... which meant i did successfully created first time round, however, the card does not appear on the list.

note:  a previous self onboarding was successful but with the previous setup the employee also had an invite as user, not sure if that had any implication.

thanking you in advance for your assistance, pay run this week.  please please.

2 REPLIES 2
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: employee self-onboarding and create employee card

Hi @MinEr916 

Thanks for your post. Could you check if the card is not accidentally marked as inactive? You can select the Show inactive box to check if it appears in your cards list. Also have you tried searching for them via the option Advanced?

You can select View Pending Invites under Employee Self-Onboarding to see the status of the invite you had send to the employee.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MinEr916
Experienced User
36 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

36Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: employee self-onboarding and create employee card

Hi Yanike,

Thank you for your response.

Checked inactive, not there.

Had gone to view pending invites online (web view), not there the first time (that's about 8 hours after employee told me she'd completed).  When I went in again (while waiting for a 'solution' ... ) it's there, so i added a few bits of info, save .... viola ... it appeared in MYOB.

So, it still puzzles me why the first invite came through like a breeze, clockwork in MYOB.  Second ... thumbs down.

Here's what I don't understand, things are so 'unstable' these days.  Once upon a time, I hardly head to support - when i did, i browsed at what issues were present.  But now, i head into seek help.  

Anyway, thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post