how to set up to email payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TomD
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

19Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

how to set up to email payslips

Using AR 2019.1.0 and trying to move from printing payslips to emailing the staff members. 

When trying to test this  via Print/Email Pay Slips choosing myself as a test candidate and choosing the last payslip I can see my name appear in the to be printed tab but when changing to the to be emailed tab, everything is greyed out. 

Looking at the employee card, I have entered the email address under Profile ( I assume this is irrelevant),  but also under Payroll Details with Payslip Delivery set to "to be emailed" and the email address entered into Pay slip Email.

Are there any other settings I need to activate to allow me to email payslips?

4 REPLIES 4
LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

217Kudos

124Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: how to set up to email payslips

Hi Tom

if the pay has been processed it will have picked up the card detail at the time of processing..

if if you go into the payroll transaction itself by going into print/ email payslips

select your payslip in the print payslip screen, press the blue arrow to open the transaction and on the bottom left hand side there is the delivery method. Select the email payslip option and save and then refresh screen and the payslip will have moved to the email tab.

cheers

lisa

sholt73
Super User
917 Posts
Super User
Australia
Super User

917Posts

176Kudos

46Solutions

sorry @LRBooks61 - I had my tab open for a long time and didn't see your reply until after I got around to mine. I've just edited it as your reply is written better than mine.

LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

217Kudos

124Solutions

You flatter me!,,,

TomD
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

19Kudos

3Solutions

Thanks to both of you - works fine now and I am all prepared for the next pay run.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post