ime Billing Activity slips rounding differently thus generating a 0.01 cent difference. Could impact previously closed activity slips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GS2
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

ime Billing Activity slips rounding differently thus generating a 0.01 cent difference. Could impact previously closed activity slips

Hi,   I understand this is still under investigation, however I was wondering if there is an update please? Very painful when completing time and billing for payroll each week.   Thank you.    
3 REPLIES 3
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Re: ime Billing Activity slips rounding differently thus generating a 0.01 cent difference. Could impact previously closed activity slips

Hi @GS2 

Updates to this issue will be provided when available, to receive these please subscribe to AccountRight 2019.3 Things you Should Know

Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

GS2
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: ime Billing Activity slips rounding differently thus generating a 0.01 cent difference. Could impact previously closed activity slips

Thank you. Is there a work around perhaps - maybe clearing them out manually?

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @GS2 

I've been updated that this is fixed in the next release 2019.4.  I would suggest waiting for this, which is to be released early December and should fix the issue.  If we were to bring in the file to repair, it would take a bit of time and would mean that you would not be able to work in your file while being worked on--so it'll actually take less time/work to have it sorted in the update. 

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post