Australia
AndrewStephen
Trusted Cover User

283Posts

105Kudos

8Solutions

is the MYOB Cloud broken today ?

Is the myob cloud broken today ?

It has been timing out ALL morning or being really slow (not a lag just slow)

Have been kicked out of the software 4 times with a timeout related error, 5 times with Out of Memory errors and thats since 7.45am (WST) when I got into work.

Same issues from home office and the warehouse / office.

Also weekend phone support are ... ummm ... I am lost for words

I asked if there have been any reported time out issues this morning.
They reply was "naaah"  I asked if that "No" there isn't or "No" you don't know.
The reply was "naaah don't know" 
What a joke level one support is.

Some of the errors are 

AccountRight Application Error Report
=====================================
Application Version: 2018.4.21.6219
Application File Version: 2018.4.21.6556
Incident Id: 5f10b3a6-26dd-4169-b013-efcf148c9582
Time: Saturday, 12 January 2019 11:31:47 AM

Code:
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Stack Trace
----------------------------------------
1 : System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

2019-01-12 08:24:50.7277,MYOB.Huxley.UI.Decorators.DecoratorFaultProcessor,Warn,12,This error should be handled: The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:02:59.9361796. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.
2019-01-12 09:17:22.3245,MYOB.Huxley.UI.Decorators.DecoratorFaultProcessor,Warn,32,This error should be handled: The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:02:59.9421582. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.
2019-01-12 09:19:23.5120,MYOB.Huxley.UI.Decorators.DecoratorFaultProcessor,Warn,33,This error should be handled: The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:02:59.9471378. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.
2019-01-12 09:29:42.2731,MYOB.Huxley.Application.FatalExceptionHandler,Fatal,1,Service method execution aborted - DecoratorAbortException. : System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.) ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,094 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28094Posts

3311Kudos

4129Solutions

Re: is the MYOB Cloud broken today ?

Hi @AndrewStephen

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

To my knowledge, we didn't have any widespread reports of clients not able to access or having trouble using their company files in the cloud around the time of your post. However, in saying that, I understand that you are dealing with our team around these sorts of errors and others you have experienced. From what I can gather, at this stage, we are still awaiting a copy of the current to run some tests on it.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post