pay run

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
oz2c
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

pay run

Hi,

I have created new staff member and i'm unable to see their timesheets when I do a payrun.

She is active, not terminated, all required information on their profile. her name does not appears.

Any idea as to why?

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: pay run

Hi @oz2c 

Generally, the main reason for timesheets not appearing under the Process payroll screen for a specific employee is that their card has been marked as inactive or a termination date has been entered.

However, as this does not apply in your case, the next thing to check would be if their timesheet is still listed under Payroll>>>Enter timesheet and if that timesheet is listed and is not greyed out, do make sure that you are selecting the correct pay period start and end dates for that timesheet. This means that the Pay Period Start and End date listed on the screen should match the dates of the timesheets. For example, say you have entered the timesheet entries for 01/04/2018 - 07/04/2018, the pay period start date would be 01/04/2018 and the end date would be 07/04/2018. 

Let us know if the timesheets still don't appear so we can investigate this further.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

oz2c
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: pay run

Thanks for your reply

I've found late last night what the root problem was.

When you set up a new staff member, payment is set to weekly by default. I did not notice it initially.

If you intend to pay your staff fortnightly and one of your staff members is set as paid weekly it won't appears in your fortnightly list of timesheets whatever dates you set for the fortnight

Might be worth it to add this in your help page Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post