pay super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
debbieg
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

59Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

pay super

A/c right 2019.2.1-Pay Super - registered for pay super - all good- super file ready to go...all balanced and reconciled....all details in i believe....but sent yesterday and it froze - tried again today froze again...just stays on the hourglass....am i missing something....? have i forgotten a part of the process? I will try again now.....thank you

Debbie g
7 REPLIES 7
Gayathri
1,144 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,144Posts

0Kudos

122Solutions

Re: pay super

Hi @debbieg,

Thank you for the post!

Could you provide more details on the issue you are encountering? Meanwhile try restarting your software and try performing the same task and see how it goes.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

debbieg
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

59Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

thank you....it's just that I press record after verfifying myself and all good to go.....however it just does not finish - the hourglass is still there trying but nothing happening after 15mins....i will restart as you suggest, but i did try yesterday before shutting down and twice today.....maybe it is my computer but it just seems weird...almst asif it's too large?? Deb 

Debbie g
debbieg
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

59Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

actually says "huxley application not responding" when i cancel- maybe this is something? deb

Debbie g
Gayathri
1,144 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,144Posts

0Kudos

122Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @debbieg,

Thank you for the post!

Could you provide more details on the huxley application has stopped. When did you get that message? provide us with steps to get to that error. A screenshot of that error message would be helpful.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

debbieg
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

59Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Sorry i should have been back sooner to explain...thanks Gayathrie for all the help! but i gave you wrong info- So  initially i restarted and tried again...same mssge re huxley etc...same struggling hourglass.....read everything i could that night....turns out that even though i put in the super fund names on setup-i misunderstood myob notes on pay super....and thought they would all prefill....with USI'S/ABN'S etc...so my stupidity... once i realised..I put the names in the "registered names" ....and all was well in the world...everything filled in the super list...Myob sent the super no problems - i had not given it enough information...rookie error.... also on the "Huxley not working" thing i read about it and think it is something that comes up in a message when Myob is struggling due to lack of information....and confused by the info it's given....  anyway all is good.....thanks all.....

Debbie g
Gayathri
1,144 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,144Posts

0Kudos

122Solutions

Hi @debbieg,

Thank you for the post!

I am glad it worked for you. However if you are still facing issues of Huxley application not working do share the error log which you can find it in AccountRight Log Locations and I would be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

debbieg
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia