Partner Zone
Partner Zone

payment summary errors

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User bookie
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
bookie
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

payment summary errors

Is it OK to complete my payment summaries by manually typing in the tax amounts etc into the fields through the Payment Summary module (using the Payroll Register report).  It isnt picking up some fields automatically even though I have ticked the correct payroll cateogories.  I have tried this numerous times and checked everones cards. I have run out of time as my next payrun is due in a few days and I need to rollover payroll.  OR can I rollover payroll and use a back-up copy of my datafile to complete my payment summaries at a less stressful time?

3 REPLIES 3
Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,728 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
BooksInTheCloud
Ultimate Partner

1728Posts

1495Kudos

183Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: payment summary errors

Hi bookie

Ideally you shouldn't have to manually enter the PAYG something must be incorrect in your set up.

You can take a back up and roll over and then produce your payment summaries from the back up at a less stressful time.   However make sure your bank reconciliation is reconciled to 30 June to ensure all your payroll has been entered and accountant for before you do this. 

Just to clarify don't tick the PAYG in the Gross Wages section.   You need to enter as below.  

Also print your payroll verification report at the end of the process to make sure the figures reconcile to the Payment Register Report and your Payroll Activity Register Report.   (I have found the Gross Wages can be a couple of dollars out due to rounding).

Total Tax Withheld.jpg

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
Experienced Cover User bookie
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
bookie
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Thank you Kudo

Yes my payroll verification report do match my Payroll Activity Register Report.   (except for a few dollars due to the rounding).

I have 2 companies - and I did the same process for both - but the one company, even if I ticked or unticked PAYG nothing would display.   

Anyway I will go ahead and do the manual entries this time around.

That's great - I will be able to sleep tonight!

Thanks again

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,019 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31019Posts

3921Kudos

4518Solutions

Hi @bookie 

That is great to hear you where able to get that verification report to match the Payroll Activity Register report.

If you do require further assistance don't hesitate to post on the MYOB Community Forum again.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post