2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

payslip emails failing to yahoo email addresses

Hi

I have 3 employees who I'm getting rejection messaes for when emailing payslips from within Accountright. How can I arrange for you to remove them from your blacklists please?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
976 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

976Posts

76Kudos

95Solutions

Re: payslip emails failing to yahoo email addresses

Hi @Jen-C 

Thank you for your post. 

So I can investigate this matter further for you, can you please tell me if you have been able to send payslips to those employees email addresses previously?

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Jesh, Have had no problems until very recently and had bigpond & yahoo send bounce backs. I made the decision to start sending direct from MYOB this pay cycle and the bigponds went through but the yahoos didn't. All the employees are having weird issues with yahoo so have each (except one) provided me with a gmail address to use going forward. I can't get onto the last one and so am sending this time to his work address so he knows he's been paid. I read in other threads you have to take them off your blacklists so figured yahoo wasn't the most robust domain to be involved with in a professional sense.

Thanks Jenny

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
976 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

976Posts

76Kudos

95Solutions

Hi @Jen-C 

Thank you for your response. 

There are a large number of reasons why an email would be rejected at the recipient's end from an environmental factor to having that sender's email address blocked. With that said what you have read in other posts is indeed correct, and therefore getting each Yahoo recipient to whitelist/add the AccountRight email address to their safe sender's list will allow for that email you send to be received successfully.

Please let me and the MYOB Community know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post