payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LeanneB
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

payslips

when i email payslips it does not print the Long Servcie Leave entitlements on payslip even though it has been ticked to print on payslip.  it does print sick leave and annual leave but not LSL. Does anyone know why this would be please?

4 REPLIES 4
Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: payslips

Hello @LeanneB 

I’m sorry to hear that you have had issues with information displaying as desired.

I have found this link to a post that has information on potential reasons why you are not seeing this information.  Please have a read of it and see if any of the ideas in it are applicable to your situation.

Entitlement Balances not printing on payslip

If we have helped in pointing you to useful information I ask that you mark this post as a solution so that others may find information easier.

I hope you will find the MYOB Community Forums and Support  pages to be a valuable source of information and collective knowledge.  Please feel free to post again should you require it.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LeanneB
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I ended up having to go into Setup >> Preferences >> Reports & Forms and unticking “Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on Paycheque Stubs [System-wide]” and then exiting to go back in and ticking again. Thanks again for your help.

mel2210
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello, yes i tried to do what you said worked for you - but it didnt for me.

I am still trying to get long service leave accrued hours on my payroll advice.

I ticked the box to say print on pay advice, unticked the box in setup then ticked the box again - and still nothing.

So please anymore advice..?? 

Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Hello @mel2210 

Thanks for your post.  Are you able to show me what your setups are for these categories please?  If you can attach screenshots that would be a great help in understanding your particular situation, as reasons it is not appearing may differ from the original topic poster

It would also be good to clarify if you are not seeing this information when reviewing payslips or on the actual emailed/printed payslips themselves.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post