returned super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
STONE
Trusted Cover User
208 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

208Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

returned super

Hi  , can someone please help.   I have changed an employees  Super  company as they requested. however  some old funds are coming back into our account.  When i  did the correct reversals etc, how can i check money is now going to correct  Super fund, as it seems to keep coming back into our account.  When i look at report , the headings  are  " date / payroll cat/ employee  name/ superfund.    Under   the  "payroll  cat," the super fund i still displayed  as inccorrect/old  name.  under   "Superfund" is displays the correct / new super fund.

where is the money going ?

thanks

Stone

5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: returned super

Hi @STONE 

The super funds are disbursed to the fund connected to the employee under Cards List>>Employees>>Payroll Detail>>Superannuation. Therefore, if you have the correct super fund details here, the amount should go into the new fund. The previous payroll transactions should also have the new super fund associated for this employee.

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

STONE
Trusted Cover User
208 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

208Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

thank you  Komal,   MLC  keep  returning  super  funds to our  account for one employee., even after I have updated card, like you advised( I knew this),  to  CBUS,  .  I reversed the whole Old  file,  ( all employees) and then just paid  again to  one employee, to  CBUS. is  the file  still picking  up  old  info  of   MLC  or  is sending to  CBUS.  where is the super  section can i  check  bank account  / name  where  funds are being  re-sent. i have done this  4  times, now.   thanks

Stone

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @STONE 

So I can check why this is happening, can you please send me your serial number and following screenshots by a Private Message

1) Superfund linked to the employee ( Cards List>>Employees>>Payroll Detail>>Superannuation)

2) The superannuation fund details ( Lists>>Superannuation funds>> Open the superannuation fund

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

STONE
Trusted Cover User
208 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

208Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Hi   Komal,  thank you.   see attached.  this is now  very urgent, as the employee tells  me , no money  has been  receievd  into  his  new  super  co.  CBUS. please help. thanks.   

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @STONE 

As discussed through our private conversation, the funds are now linked correctly. If the money returns back or there are any other issues, please let me know so I can advise accordingly.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post