super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
STONE
Trusted Cover User
208 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

208Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

super

hi  myob team,  need you help please.   A super  Co  returned funds to our bank.  I looked up the employee, and is listed on the  Payroll Activity report, and  the super amount listed matches what was returned  funds.

But when i run   SUper  payments by  employee for  OCT month.  that  name or amount  is listed ? why is  that please.   have i missed  a step in setting up  perhaps?   thank you

3 REPLIES 3
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: super

Hi @STONE 

The Payroll Activity report reflects when the super contribution was accrued, which follows the payroll transaction date. The Superannuation Payment by Employee report picks up super payments paid within a date range, please note that it picks up super payments based on the payment date not the contribution period.

So please double check the pay super transaction date, or expand the reporting date range to display that payment. You can also use Find Transactions > Payroll Category > search by the relevant superannuation payroll category and look for Pay Super type of transactions. 

As of the returned super payment, please check out this Help article which explains what to do next: Returned superannuation contribution 

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

STONE
Trusted Cover User
208 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

208Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

hi  Clover, just to clarify,  The super amount returned to our bank was o for an employee  we  paid in OCT.  the dates are correct.   I ran both reports for  OCT , dates we ran the payroll, and,  then ran the OCT super report , to  pay OCT  month  super amount.     why  it does not show on report  , i dont know ??    confused now.

as when we sent  the money  i   that  amount  was in the total.   NOW we run reports   for  pays for month of  OCT , and that employee does not  l show on  the list ??     have i missed  something. the dates ranges are correct.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Hi @STONE 

It's possible that the super payment transaction recorded in AccountRight had an incorrect date entered, thus it does not fall within your search range. The only way to know for sure is locating that super payment transaction (not the payroll transaction), and verify its date. 

Another cause to check for is the type of transaction used. Only Pay Super and Pay Liabilities transactions will be picked up by the superannuation payments report, if other type of transaction was used such as Spend Money, then it will not be reported. 

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post